Pole Position Prizes may collect the following data:
- Date of birth
- Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
- Web browser type (automatically collected)
- Operating system (automatically collected)
We collect Data in the following ways:
- Data is given to us by you
- Data is collected automatically
Data that is given by you
You directly provide Pole Position Prizes with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register an online account with us
- When you use our services
- When you Voluntarily elect to receive marketing communications, complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- When you contact us directly through email, telephone, contact form, post or any other means
Data that is collected automatically
Pole Position Prizes may also receive your data indirectly or automatically from the following sources:
- Use or view our website – some information is automatically collected (eg: IP Address, date/time the website is accessed and the frequency in which you use the website. This information helps us to make improvements to our Website and the way in which users experience and interact with it’s content.
Pole Position Prizes may use any or all of the described Data in order to provide you with the best possible user experience when using our Website. Additionally, Data may be specifically used for the following purposes:
- Internal record keeping
- Improvement of our website/services
- Processing of services
- Management of user accounts
- Marketing communications (Only when user has voluntarily elected to receive them)
We will use all technical and organisational measures available to use to safeguard your Data, for example;
- Your account is secured by a username and password, unique to you
- Your Data is stored on secure servers
Technical and organisational measures include the facility to deal with any suspected Data breach. If you suspect any misuse, loss or unauthorised access of your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like detailed information on how to Get Safe Online, protect your information and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org.
You, the User, retain the right to request the deletion of your Data at any time.
Even when Data is deleted, it may persist on backup or in archival information for legal, tax and regulatory purposes.
Right to access – You have the right, at any time, to request copies of the information we hold about you. You will not be charged for this, unless your request is “unfounded or excessive”. Where legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. In this circumstance we will tell you the reason why.
Right to correct – You have the right, at any time, to request modifications to the Data we hold on you, if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
Right to erasure – You have the right, at any time, to request that we erase any of your personal Data from our systems.
Right to restrict – You have the right to prevent us from using your Data or limit the ways in which we can use it, under certain conditions.
Right to Data Portability – You have the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data directly to you, under certain circumstances.
Right to object – You have the right, at any time, to object to our use of your Data, including where we use it for
Pole Position Prizes have 30 days to respond, should you make an enquiry, exercise any of the rights stated above or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data. All communications should be made to email@example.com
It is important that all information held about you is accurate and current. It is your responsibility to ensure that we are provided with accurate information, if your information should change during the time in which we hold it.
If you make a complaint in relation to the rights stated above and the way in which your Data is held with Pole Position Prizes, you may be able to refer this complaint to the relevant Data protection Authority.
In the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). ICO contact details can be found at www.ico.org.uk/
Pole Position Prizes will only send you Marketing communications if you elect to recieve them. If you have agreed to recieve Marketing communications, you can Opt out at any time. A link to Opt out of communcations will be displayed at the bottom of all Marketing communcations.
If you would like detailed information on how to Get Safe Online, protect your information and devices against fraud,
identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org.